Content from Morgan Johansson
Total 64 hits.
- An up-to-date English translation of the Swedish Criminal Code
乐动体育APPA complete and modern translation of the Swedish Criminal Code is now available. The text will be updated continuously.
- Special regulations on residence permits in the event of a no-deal Brexit
乐动体育APPThe Ministry of Justice has circulated a memorandum for comment containing proposals for special regulations on residence permits for UK citizens in the event of a no-deal Brexit. The proposals are part of the Government’s preparations ahead of Brexit and aim to make it easier for UK citizens living in Sweden to be granted a residence permit here.
- Sweden must urgently implement reforms to boost fight against foreign bribery
The OECD Working Group on Bribery has since 2012 repeatedly urged Sweden to reform its laws to ensure the investigation and prosecution of companies that bribe foreign public officials to obtain advantages in international business. Sweden’s legal provisions to hold companies liable for foreign bribery do not fully meet the requirements of the OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions.
- Morgan Johansson and OECD hold press briefing on corruption
On Wednesday 12 June, Minister for Justice and Migration Morgan Johansson will hold a press briefing with Drago Kos, Chair of the OECD Working Group on Bribery.
- Government proposes tougher terrorist legislation
乐动体育APPIn a proposal referred to the Council on Legislation for consideration, the Government proposes that it should be made a punishable offence to participate in the activities of a terrorist organisation. It also proposes making it a punishable offence to collaborate with a terrorist organisation, for example by selling weapons, vehicles or other similar equipment to such an organisation.
- The ministers’ press contacts
Here are the contact details for the ministers’ press secretaries.
- New state secretaries at the Government Offices
乐动体育APPThe Government today appointed 31 state secretaries at the Government Offices. Former state secretaries have been dismissed from their positions. Most of the state secretaries have previously held corresponding positions at the Government Offices.
· Press release from Amanda Lind, Anders Ygeman, Anna Ekström , Åsa Lindhagen, Hans Dahlgren, Ibrahim Baylan, Isabella Lövin, Jennie Nilsson, Lena Hallengren, Magdalena Andersson, Matilda Ernkrans, Mikael Damberg, Morgan Johansson, Per Bolund, Peter Eriksson, Peter Hultqvist, Stefan Löfven, Tomas Eneroth, Government, Government Offices, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Education and Research, Ministry of Employment, Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Health and Social Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of the Environment, Prime Minister's Office
- Reinstated border control at Sweden’s internal border
The Government has decided to reinstate internal border control for three months. The decision is based on the Government’s assessment that there is still a threat to public policy and internal security.